The Engine Engineering Company broke new ground by designing and manufacturing the first of its kind Run Flat tyre changing machine for Armed vehicles and heavy vehicles in the Middle East. Boasting of international standards in design, workmanship and superior quality materials, it’s soon becoming the preferred tyre changing machine. Its advantage is its world class local manufacturing, easily available spare parts and superior service standards. It comes with a two year full warranty covering the machine for any faulty material or workmanship. It has the ability to meet the customer modification requirements, with the following main features:
- Designed for R16” to R20” and R20” to R25”.
- Complete tyre changing operations including “Run Flat inserts” can be carried out on the same machine.
- Easy and safe machine handling.
- Necessary tools and tackles are supplied with the machine.
- Full set of Hydraulic jacks, motors and pump. It also has an oil tank, control valves, gauge, electric hoist and an exclusive air compressor.
The machine performs the following task:
- Removing the Rim from the tyre.
- Removing the Run Flat tyre.
- Re-fix inserts.
- Re-fix the Rim.