Nimer column mounts are available in three different types:
In order to support heavy and light pintle mounts, it incorporates a non telescopic adaptor for 360° traverse.
Gas operated Column
For heavy pintle mounts, with base plates, the telescope (15”) action is assisted by gas filled struts.
To support heavy or light pintle mounts, which consist of base plate, the telescopic column can be extended to 14 inches and lowered by a manually operated hydraulic pump. The column can traverse 360°. Gunner’s chain can be attached to the traversing column.
Column mounts are available for a number of applications for both land and sea platforms…
Can be fitted with a multi soft mount accepting 0.50 mm HMG, 40 mm grenades and 7.62 mm GPMG, 5.56 mm
- Variable height pedestal
- Variable seat / operator / gun operating position
- Can be fitted with armour protection
- Has a multi hard or soft mount accepting 0.50 mm, 40 mm grenades, 7.62 mm
- For sea installations mount will be anti corrosively treated.
- With suitable ship / Boat base plate can be installed on composite build boat platform